It’s funny ..
Here are few funny statements I have heard that a girl can not do when she has her periods
- She can’t touch God [ this is the most common one, that everyone knows and most of them believes it ]
- She is not supposed to touch her husband [ husband becomes weak ]
- She is not supposed to touch papad (its an Indian food) [ it becomes red when you roast it ]
- She is not supposed to touch other people in the house [ I guess others will die ? ]
- She is not supposed to be touched by others [ oh i dont have any reason for this ]
- She must wash her hair on the third day [ don’t ask me the reason… please ]
- Her clothes are not suppose to be washed with others clothes [ oky I wont give reasons for every sentence ..because thrs no logic ]
- Even after her clothes are washed .. others wont touch her thm [ thn wht.. are you going to keep her cloths hanging? ]
- The dish in which she has had her food wont be touched by other till its washed [ c’mon, if you don’t touch it, how will it be washed ever ? .. you are as it is not letting her move from one place ha .. ]
- She suppose to sit in a corner and not move anywhere [ !!!!!!!!! ]
- She is not supposed to touch the water filter
- She is not suppose to touch pickle
- Basically she is not suppose to touch anything in the kitchen
- She is not supposed to touch plants [ they will die… (what crap?) ]
- If some one is dead, the girl who’s periods are on must not go near thm, or in that house and near the people in that house [No clue why]
I cant recollect other things .. but i m sure I will … and will update the list of the things girls cant do in periods
Apart from all these stupid things I have mentioned … what I am trying to say is
Its really imp and necessary to educate world that it is biological thing for women and not a curse..
Please please please don’t treat girls as if they have done some sin … set them free… don’t keep your orthodox thinking as it is..
grow up … the world and time is moving faster then anyone can even imagine….