She Said: Aur maine khush rehneka faisla kiya. [And I chose to be happy]
I thought: so did I.
And the movie got over.
And my brain went in flashback for few seconds [may be 20] and I lived all those moments again in those 20 seconds…
I had been to watch Luck-By-Chance, nice movie.
It shows how life goes, nothing goes the way we want, you fight fight fight and fight, for work, survival, love every thing, not all love stories has happy ending, I fought like anything, Saam, Daam, Dand, Bhed,
DAAM – MONETARY ALLUREMENT
What I have learnt from my past is,
- Time is the best solution; nothing can heal as much as time can.
- This world is selfish; you won’t find true people easily.
- If you don’t listen to people who are advising you, you will 100% fall.
- You fall, you learn more.
- What works is, Love,
- Love of Family,
- Love of people like Deep [who are Gods people, who have a pure soul]
- When you are betrayed, your soul speaks, it becomes selfish, and it actually happened.
Why should I cry? Why should I suffer? What is my fault? Let them be alone, let them suffer, let them cry,
Why should I be sad? , I will move on, I will be happy..
And I chose to be happy on 25th December 2005.