I just made Mango Sheera for My Husband … on his demand ..
He searched this recipe from www.ladvaibhavi.com .. and asked me to make it .. though he does not have any idea about the taste .. he just read the name and thought of eating it … tht’s how he is…
He was actually not talking to me for some stupid reason from half an hour .. but since he learnt tht I am making something new .. he has started being cute to me.. lol… this is one of the reasons why I love him.. to make him talk to you .. you just need to give him something to eat .. lol
Well I am sure the Sheera is tasty .. I have kept it to set in a plate …
BTW here is the recipe
• Rava 1 cup
• Mango 1
• Sugar 1/2 cup
• Ghee 1/4 cup
• Milk 1 cup
• Water 1 cup
• Kaju-kismis 1 tsp
• Elaichi powder 1/2 tsp
1. Mix water and milk and put to boil.
2. Peel mango and cut in cubes.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and fry rava till light golden over the low flame.
4. Add boiled milk and water and cover the pan for 2 min.
5. Now add sugar,kaju-kismis,elaichi powder and mango cubes.
6. Mix well and again cover the pan for 2-3 min.
7. Mango sheera is ready
I have sprinkled Milk Masala which we get in market that has almond , Elaichi, etc… on the top of it …