• 4 cups Rice (basmati)
• 1 cup Spinach(leaves)
• 1 cup Mint(leaves)
• 1 cup Coriander leaves
• 6 nos. Cloves
• 6 nos. Cinnamon(sticks)
• 3 nos. ELAICHI
• 2 nos. Onion(chopped)
• 10 nos. Green Chilies
• Salt to taste
• 2 TBSP ginger & garlic paste
• 1 jabitri
• 6 CUP water
1. Blanch all the green leafy vegetables and grind them into a paste together.
2. Add oil to the pan, add cloves, cardomom,cinnamon,jabitri and sauté them.
3. Later add ginger and garlic paste and sauté for few seconds.
4. Later add the chopped onions and slitted green chilies and sauté them till the onions become
5. Then add the green leafy paste to the pan, mix well, allow it to cook for few minutes until the boils
6. Later add the rice and mix well. Then add water, salt and mix well and cover the pan with a lid.
7. Allow it to cook ,after the rice is cooked, garnish it with coriander.